St. Margaret's Church

St Margaret's Church has occupied its present site at the eastern edge of the parish for over 1000 years. From the reign of King John to the 15th century, the church was significantly enlarged, resulting in a rather magnificent church for a thinly populated downland parish. The church was completely restored in the 19th century with additional seating and structural improvements.